Your own private Master Suite features:
* master-suite studio with canopied king-bed, private entrance, and two nightstands
* charming private bath with shower and sunken bathtub
* writing desk with wi-fi
* adjacent terrace and garden with hammock and lounge chairs - the perfect space for your siesta, coffee, wine - or private yoga classes!
* amazing views of the city, mountains, and nearby presa (reservoir.)
* large closet with extra pillows, blankets, wooden hangers
* coffee-maker, microwave, small refrigerator
* complementary coffee, tea, sugar, creamer, fresh fruit, instant oatmeal, microwave popcorn and purified water
* fresh linens + towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner
* many extras included such as a yoga mat, hairdryer, sun hat, umbrellas, current city map, welcome packet with restaurant recommendations, etc.
* access to an on-site healing arts space for massage, acupuncture, reiki, hypnotherapy, etc.
* property features an onsite studio for classes, workshops, performances and more.
* close enough to centro (15-20 minute walk) yet far enough to avoid the noise!
* maid service available on weekdays upon request
Peak (December 15- April 15, + certain holidays: dia de los muertos, independencia, semana santa, american thanksgiving)
Off-Peak (April 16 - December 14, except holidays as noted above)
*Retreat services, security deposit + $30 cleaning fee not included
For bookings, please use the airbnb link here.
Gallery of images of Casa de La Paz Suite in San Miguel de Allende
"This was by far the most wonderful..."
Every detail was beautiful... We have stayed at many hotels and B&B's, and this was by far the most wonderful. Our hosts, Joseph and Eli, were gracious, kind and absolutely went above and beyond to see that we were right at home.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Amanda, Independence, KS
"I will recommend this casita to everyone I know."
I can't say enough good things about this wonderful place! The room was beautiful and even better than the pictures online. Charming decor, a really comfortable bed, a stunning view from the terrace, and a central location make this casita the spot to be in San Miguel. I will recommend this casita to everyone I know. We will be staying there again hopefully sooner than later!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Jessica and Jim, Grand Rapids, MI
"Went above and beyond...".
Eli & Joseph are probably the best hosts anyone could ask for. Not only is their home a beautiful and peaceful retreat but they went above and beyond to make us feel at home.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Jennifer, San Diego, CA