This beautiful private Casita/Guest House features:
* charming detached master-suite studio with canopied king-bed and two nightstands.
* writing desk with wi-fi.
* private bath with domed walk-in shower.
* large closet with extra pillows, blankets and felt hangers
* mini-fridge, coffee-maker, microwave, blender, toaster, space heater, circulating fan.
* complementary coffee, tea, sugar, creamer, fresh fruit, instant oatmeal, microwave popcorn and purified water
* fresh linens + towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner
* many extras included such as a yoga mat, hairdryer, sun hat, umbrellas, current city map, welcome packet with restaurant recommendations, etc
* private adjacent patio with colorful hammock, outdoor dining table and built-in banquette surrounded by lush vegetation.
* access to a lovely shared lower terrace with lounge chairs, hammock and charming garden. Great space for your siesta - or to schedule your private yoga classes!
* access to an on-site healing arts space for massage, acupuncture, reiki, hypnotherapy, etc.
* property features an onsite studio which converts to a 28 seat theater for classes, workshops, performances and more.
* amazing views of the city, mountains and nearby presa (reservoir)
* close enough to centro (15-20 minute walk) yet far enough to avoid the noise!
* maid service available on weekdays upon request
* dog friendly :)
Peak (December 15 - April 15 + certain holidays: dia de los muertos, independencia, semana santa, american thanksgiving)
Off-Peak (April 16 - December 14, except holidays as noted above)
*Retreat services, security deposit + $30 cleaning fee not included
For bookings, please use the airbnb link here.
Gallery of images of Casa de la Paz Casita in San Miguel de Allende
"You will fall in love with it..."
The place is as charming and welcoming as it could possibly be. You will want for nothing as your hosts have thought of every detail. Book your stay at Casa de La Paz—you will fall in love with it. We loved our long weekend here and will definitely be back!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Steph + Glen, Denver, CO
"We felt super comfortable and at home..."
Eli and Joseph made our stay in San Miguel de Allende a memorable one!! They were amazing hosts and their house is beautiful! We felt super comfortable and at home. Highly recommended!!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ilana + Alex, Chula Vista, CA
"Every detail in place..."
The private detached Casita is a decorators showplace with every detail in place. This secluded gem is safely contained within an old world hillside compound with city views. I truly enjoyed the authentic San Miguel experience and visiting with the exceptional hosts Eli & Joseph who know to treat a guest.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ JR + Jason, Scottsdale, AZ